For the home buyer seeking an ultra convenient location plus an easy lifestyle, or the investor searching for a combination of growth plus strong rental returns, this single level separate title home should be at the top of the list.
Lovingly maintained and neatly presented, the home features a generous lounge and dining area adjoining the functional and well appointed kitchen with an abundance of storage and bench space.
There are three bedrooms positioned away from the living area, with built in wardrobes, serviced by an ensuite and family bathroom.
Climate control year round is a breeze with ducted gas heating plus ducted evaporative cooling, ensuring your family is always comfortable.
Outside you will find two separate spaces for outdoor entertaining and enjoyment. The secure back yard is easy care and offers a paved courtyard area, with direct access to walking trails leading up Isaacs Ridge, whilst the front yard boasts even more alfresco options.
Just a stroll away from local shops, as well as a moments commute to Canberra Hospital, Woden Town Centre and local schools.
Summary of Features:
* Separate title Three bedroom ensuite home
* Internal living space approx. 121.75sqm
* Garage Size approx. 34.85sqm
* Built in robes to all bedrooms
* Ensuite to master bedroom
* Large family bathroom with bathtub
* Open plan lounge and dining area adjoining kitchen
* Generously proportioned kitchen with abundance of bench and storage space
* Gas cooking, quality appliances
* Instantaneous gas cooking
* Ducted gas heating
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Freshly painted
* Close to local shops, schools, Canberra Hospital, and a 5 minute drive to Woden Town Centre
COVID-19 AWARENESS UPDATE:
andbull; All inspections must be by private appointment only (rental and sales),
andbull; Private Inspections must be one on one basis - agent, purchaser/s (best practice those to appear on contract only) - and booked prior to attendance (no walk-up inspections)
andbull; Auctions - Virtual/online only
andbull; Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed
andbull; We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from
andbull; Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
andbull; Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers