Footsteps to the banks of the Yarra in a peaceful, blue ribbon location lies this superb ground-floor apartment in a boutique Art Deco block. Awash with warm character and charm while beautifully updated for an outstanding Riverside Hawthorn lifestyle, this spacious single-level home presents a unique indoor-outdoor package with a fabulous balcony overlooking landscaped front courtyard plus secluded rear garden ideal for private alfresco enjoyment. Conveniently positioned close to Bridge Road restaurants, Victoria Gardens shopping, river trails, trams, MCG and the city, this delightful apartment features entrance hallway, 2 bedrooms (both with BIRs), elegant living room with French doors and open fireplace, stylish kitchen/meals including stainless-steel appliances, modern central bathroom, separate laundry, reverse-cycle heating/cooling plus hydronic heating, polished hardwood floorboards, high ceilings and off-street parking on title.
Jellis Craig Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions, inspection of this property is by Private Appointment only. We welcome you to reach out to us if you wish to inspect the property and we can make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
If you do arrange a private inspection we ask that you support us on the following;
- A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from Jellis Craig sales teams
- Keeping attendees at the appointment to a minimum
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection appointment if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.