Set back from the street, combining a large block, a stellar location and established gardens, this tightly-held family home is a perfect package for any buyer looking to capitalise on an exceptional opportunity - ripe for improvement but live-in ready.
From the street the home makes a great first impression with lovely gardens and classic Canberra facade - the floorplan is design 405 of the '400 Series' ex-government homes.
Inside, the northern aspect draws natural light through the L-shaped living area which combines the lounge and dining rooms. A functional kitchen and updated bathroom provide amenity, with spacious bedrooms offering generous accommodation.
Externally the backyard ticks the boxes for the great Australian dream - boasting private established gardens, flat lawn area and secure fencing for pets and little ones, with two car garage.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON THURSDAY 16TH APRIL 2020 VIA OUR ONLINE AUCTION FACILITY - Please find link here - https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live
* '400 Series' Ex-Government Home, design 405
* Set back from the street, large block, established gardens
* Functional kitchen, updated bathroom with bathtub
* Live-in ready, amazing potential for renovation/extension/rebuild
Wall mounted A/C
* Close proximity to St. Matthew's Primary School, Page Oval and Playgrounds, Hawker Shopping Precinct
* Block: 656m2
* Residence: 99.05m2
* Garage: 35.11m2
* Rates: $2,891 p.a.
* UV: $424,000
* EER: 0.5
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present, and as such request you follow the below guidelines when inspecting any Ray White Properties:
COVID-19 AWARENESS UPDATE:
* All inspections must be by private appointment only (rental and sales),
* Private Inspections must be one on one basis - agent, purchaser/s (best practice those to appear on contract only) - and booked prior to attendance (no walk-up inspections)
* Auctions - Virtual/online only
* Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed
* We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from
* Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
* Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers