In an elevated position on the 18th floor in the sought-after "Sentinel" complex with the exceptional lifestyle options that come with being located in the heart of Belconnen Town Centre, you'll need to get used to living in the clouds.
Waking up to exquisite north-facing views over Lake Ginninderra from the comfort of your bedroom is undoubtedly the perfect way to start the day. Take the lift downstairs to the cafe to pick up a morning caffeine hit and enjoy the early sun from your private balcony. North-facing, floor-to-ceiling windows encompass the main bedroom and living room providing an abundance of natural light and creating fantastic views from almost anywhere in the unit.
If you ever tire from eating out at the numerous restaurants and cafes nearby, the modern kitchen is well equipped with an electric cooktop, quality appliances and an abundance of storage. Leave the car in the secure carpark and take the bus from just outside the complex.
Ideal for any investor or live-in owner, have the best of both worlds and live life to the fullest In this apartment. Enjoy the convenience of having all the local attractions offered all within walking distance, or indulge in the high-end amenities offered in this complex.
* Currently leased until 7/10/2020 - at $470.00 per week
* North-facing, floor-to-ceiling windows
* Private balcony with lake views
* Across from Belconnen Westfield
* Open plan kitchen and living space
* Kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including electric cooktop
* Built-in robes to both bedrooms
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Complex includes pool, gym and BBQ area
* Secure car park and storage
* Public transport just outside the complex
* Built: 2013
* Residence: 76m2
* Balcony: 8m2
* Body corporate fees: $967.00 p.q.
* Rates: $355.56 p.q.
* Land tax: $381.95 p.q.
* EER: 6.0
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present, and as such request you follow the below guidelines when inspecting any Ray White property:
COVID-19 AWARENESS UPDATE:
* All inspections must be by private appointment only (rental and sales),
* Private Inspections must be one on one basis - agent, purchaser/s (best practice those to appear on contract only) - and booked prior to attendance (no walk-up inspections)
* Auctions - Virtual/online only
* Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed
* We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from
* Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
* Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers