* TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE VIEWING PLEASE CONTACT PHYLLIS - 0439 795 369 *
Nestled at the rear of the popular "Hillside" complex and backing reserve is this peaceful and secluded two storey, three bedroom townhouse offering the perfect haven to relax and unwind after a busy day.
This immaculate property is only two years young and will appeal to first home buyers, astute investors, professional couples or students who are searching for low maintenance living in an ultra convenient location right in the heart of Belconnen.
The townhouse is awash with natural light and provides a pleasant outlook from every room, with bedroom two capturing delightful distant views towards Black Mountain Tower. If you enjoy weekend sleep ins, you won't want to leave the master bedroom and expansive north facing balcony that overlooks the reserve - it's the perfect locale to capture the first glimpse of sunshine.
To complete the package there are quality features throughout, including double glazed windows, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, two stylish bathrooms plus a powder room. The modern kitchen is well-equipped with a stainless steel gas cooktop, range hood and dishwasher, stone benchtops and a private north facing courtyard off the open plan living and dining room.
A single garage with generous under stair storage is another bonus.
** PLEASE NOTE this property will go to auction on Wednesday, 8th April at 1:00pm. To register and watch the live stream please go to www.raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live. Please call Phyllis directly to discuss further. **
* Two storey, three bedroom townhouse; all with built in robes
* High ceilings throughout with LED downlights to living, dining and kitchen
* Light and airy master bedroom with ensuite
* Expansive north facing private balcony with peaceful outlook
* Sparkling main bathroom with spacious shower
* Additional powder room conveniently located off the living room
* Bedroom two offers elevated views across to Black Mountain Tower
* Stylish kitchen in neutral tones with 20mm stone bench tops, quality s/s Bosch appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Open plan living and dining room with custom built book shelves, quality sliding panel blinds and Crimsafe sliding doors
* Block out blinds in bedrooms two and three
* Privacy screens in all bedrooms
* Separate toilet
* Quality carpet
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling
* North facing private courtyard with rear gate access
* Double glazed windows throughout
* Quantum solar hot water system with electric booster, heat pump and compact storage tank
* Garage with auto door and internal access
* Under stair storage
* NBN connected
* Living - 98sqm
* Body Corporate - $507.40 p.q
* EER: 5.0
Situated in the promising precinct of Lawson, opposite the University of Canberra, within walking distance of bus stops, local parks, the medical centre, close to a selection of private and public schools, including popular Radford College. A short five minute drive takes you to Belconnen Westfield Shopping Centre, and plus only 13 minutes from the CBD, this property is superbly positioned. For those who love the outdoors, there is easy access to walking trails and bike paths that surround Lake Ginninderra.
COVID-19 AWARENESS UPDATE:
* All inspections must be by private appointment only (rental and sales),
* Private Inspections must be one on one basis - agent, purchaser/s (best practice those to appear on contract only) - and booked prior to attendance (no walk-up inspections)
* Auctions - Virtual/online only
* Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed
* We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from
* Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
* Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers