Sunway Montana @ Desa Melawati, a prestigious freehold ,landed, and gated & guarded development tucked between the best of nature and KL city. Meticulously-planned, the development is oriented along the natural contours of the hill; integrated harmoniously to its cascading terraces to gain full advantage of the hillside topography, allowing each home a picturesque view.
With a 14-acre private forest, a well-planned park-inspired environment, and LEEDS platinum award winning clubhouse, The Club, certified by the U.S. Green Building Council, worth RM 10 million embracing you right at your doorstep. Take a stroll through the canopy Skywalk and be awed by a breathtaking view of the KL skyline. Indulge in a lifestyle of luxurious comfort a cut above the rest.
Awards & Recognitions:
• Acheived LEED Platinum certification under the LEED for New Construction Rating System
• LEED certification identifies Sunway Montana The Club as a showcase example of sustainable design and demonstrates leadership in transforming the building industry.
• Sunway Montana Won Best Housing Development (Central Malaysia) in Malaysia and South East Asia at the South East Asia Property Awards (SEAPA)
Low density with only 5 units per acre
Gated & guarded community
Exclusive 14-acre private forest with Skywalk
Breathtaking view of KL City skyline
60% of the development is green with extensive landscape
Award-winning RM10million clubhouse with exclusive facilities (U.S certified LEED Platinum Award)
Great connectivity via MRR2, DUK, NKVE and AKLEH Highway
Easily accessible via Public buses and Taxis:
• Middle Ring Road II (MRR2)
• Duta-Ulu Kelang Expressway (DUKE)
• New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE)
• Ampang-Kuala Lumpur Elevated Highway (AKLEH)
• LRT Wangsa Maju (3.1 km) and Taman Melawati (3.6 km)
• 3.5km to TAR College
• 12km to KLCC
• 16km to Mont Kiara
• 27km to Petaling Jaya