An expansive level allotment, rear ROW access via New St and a central location in the heart of Kew create a wonderful framework for this comfortable weatherboard home just doors to Eglinton Reserve. A potential-packed proposition for the home-buyer or developer strolling distance to High St trams and cafes, the existing 2/3 bedroom/2 bathroom layout is classically comfortable to live in or rent out whilst concepts for future renovation or replacement materialize. The large living/dining area, central updated kitchen and huge familyroom/3rd bedroom (ensuite) precede a sunny deck and lush gardens (garage to ROW) whilst ducted heating/cooling, ducted vacuum, external awnings and carport add exceptional value. Renovate and amplify, replace with a stunning new home or make bigger plans for multi-townhouses on this generous land near Kew Junction, Recreation Centre, Toscano's, supermarkets, boutiques, freeway access and leading Kew schools both primary and secondary (STCA).
Jellis Craig Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions, inspection of this property is by Private Appointment only. We welcome you to reach out to us if you wish to inspect the property and we can make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
If you do arrange a private inspection we ask that you support us on the following;
- A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from Jellis Craig sales teams
- Keeping attendees at the appointment to a minimum
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection appointment if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.