Wetering独有的农舍“ De Weynshof”，设有旅馆，船屋和汽车升降机（在纳图尔帕克·韦里比本和羊角村附近）
除主楼外，De Weynshof还设有宾馆，一室公寓，一些船屋，凉亭和一些附属建筑。 Weynshof占地约4,355平方米，除了居住面积395平方米外，还提供310平方米的其他室内空间，例如休闲室，大型办公空间，技术室和地下车库。至少6辆！主楼有11间客房，包括一间带连接浴室和步入式衣橱的主卧室，以及一间带浴室的大卧室。第三间卧室目前用作办公室。
•通过Nefit Eco-line HR出色的中央供暖系统对房屋进行加热
•电气安装受domotica / EIB控制
Exclusive living-work farmhouse "De Weynshof" with guesthouse, boathouse and car lift in Wetering (near Natuurpark Weerribben and Giethoorn)
This luxurious, distinguished farmhouse is the ultimate in luxury, with its stylish discrete build.
In addition to the main house, De Weynshof has a guesthouse, studio, a few boat houses, gazebo and several outbuildings. The Weynshof is located on a plot of approximately 4,355 m2 and offers, in addition to the living space of 395 m2, another 310 m2 of other indoor space such as a relaxation room, large office space, a technical room and an underground garage for at least 6 cars! The main house has 11 rooms, including a master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet on the ground floor and a large bedroom with bathroom on the floor. A 3rd bedroom is currently used as an office.
The outbuildings, including a guesthouse and a studio, have 7 box beds that can accommodate 8 guests.
The romantic, rural look conceals the high-tech finish such as a car lift that is hidden in the gravel path, an extensive home automation system, a dynamic storage system and a passenger lift. All in all, this makes the Weynshof an absolutely atmospheric family home (also suitable for the disabled), a perfect living-work combination, a training location or an ideal place to live for a car collector!
The farmhouse is located on the Wetering with its various sailing routes through the Weerribben and Wieden. Surrounded by nature, you can enjoy almost complete privacy at this location. Sail endlessly through vast nature reserves, where you will encounter a large habitat of birds, game, and water animals. Our country is rich with nature reserves, and Wetering is located in one of the most beautiful and largest of these reserves.
The moment you enter the house, you immediately experience the feel of the high-quality standard that abounds. For example, the front and rear doors are made of solid oak, with electric cylinders, and the majority of the floors are made of hardstone and have underfloor heating. All outer door seals and posts are made of freestone, and sunken ornamental thresholds are laid with apple blossom stones.
For the description and lay-out of the main house and the outbuildings please visit our .nl website.
Year of construction: beginning of 1976, 1st phase 1998/1999, 2nd phase 2004-2005, 3rd phase 2007-2008.
Construction: built with stone walls, partially wooden finish, thatched. Particularly high-quality with a luxurious standard of finish.
Insulation: house in completely insulated.
• House is connected to gas, water, electricity and sewage
• House is heated by means of Nefit Eco-line HR Excellent central heating system
• House is heated by means of underfloor heating and features an air treatment system
• Heating/cooling by means of geothermal heat extraction (heat exchanger)
• All hardstone floors in the house are equipped with underfloor heating
• Hot water supply via central heating system and Nefit Boiler
• Alarm system (EZ safety class 4)
• All larger house windows made of laminated thermopane glass
• All hinges and locks of the highest safety class
• Electrical installation is domotica/EIB controlled
• Indoor and outdoor spot lighting
• Sensor lighting in basement rooms
• Power current connection
• Double irrigation system
• House with beautiful shutters (partly electric) and a veranda
• Automatic sun blinds beautifully concealed within the farmhouse’s façade
• Access gates, tie rods and door fittings made of wrought iron (custom made)
• For dogs, indoor kennel and outdoor kennel with electric EIB sensor access hatches, water dish, and underfloor heating