High and handsome on the brink of Camberwell Junction, this substantial home is a unique proposition in a leafy cul-de-sac much loved by the locals for its blissfully quiet proximity to every possible lifestyle attraction. Defying the likely nature of a semi-detached residence, this surprisingly spacious home will impress you with its accommodation, romance you with its character and inspire you with its city views. Solid bones, superb timber features, stucco plasterwork and elegant leadlighting adorn both levels of the 5 bedroom/3 bathroom floorplan introduced by a timber-paneled foyer and flowing northwards to a covered deck and easy-paved garden surrounds. Wave your own style wand throughout the current design and make this your forever home walking distance to Anderson Park, Auburn South Primary School, Rivoli Cinemas and all the transport, fun and excitement of the Junction. Comprising study/home-office with separate entry, fireside lounge, fine dining, country-style kitchen, expansive family areas, sensational city views from all 3 upper bedrooms and bathroom, ducted heating and ample off-street-parking.
Jellis Craig Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions, inspection of this property is by Private Appointment only. We welcome you to reach out to us if you wish to inspect the property and we can make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
If you do arrange a private inspection we ask that you support us on the following;
- A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from Jellis Craig sales teams
- Keeping attendees at the appointment to a minimum
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection appointment if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.