Breathtakingly beautiful; This rural residence has been carefully hand crafted and completed with quality finishes throughout to create the ultimate luxury escape. From the front formal entryway through to the impressive floor to ceiling windows which showcase the stunning outdoor swimming pool from every angle, this home is modern and sleek offering a luxurious lifestyle that impresses on every level.
The entrance to the home is via a custom timber door into the formal greeting foyer where you are immediately drawn to the view beyond the glass windows that captures the sparkling blue water of the swimming pool, one of the key attributes to this stunning estate.
• Architecturally designed, custom built home with quality finishes
• Grand entryway with custom resin flooring
• Floor to ceiling windows frame swimming pool from every angle
• 2 bedrooms with plush carpet flooring, and elegant shared bathroom
• Master bedroom is separate and finely appointed with his and hers walk in robe and en-suite
• 4th bedroom with built in robes and tiled floors
• Large separate home office, NBN connected
• Luxury media room with thick, plush carpet and ambient lighting
• Expansive open plan living and dining areas framed with pool views from the wall of windows
• Modern, sleek kitchen, well appointed with quality appliances and stone counters
• Butlers pantry with second sink, stainless steel prep benches and pantry
• Walk in cool room with two-way access to the external bar
• Spiral staircase down to basement with built in wine racks and large area for storage
• Beautifully presented in-ground pool, central to the home with spa features at both ends and separate deck bathroom
• Built in outdoor entertaining area with wet bar, games area and TV
• Manicured gardens surrounding the home and secure 6’ fencing
• Additional 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom granny flat on the property
• Internal laundry with additional storage
• Garage parking spaces for 2 cars, plus 3 to the side
• Electric gate and garage door for added convenience
• 30 panel 3 inverter solar system with 48hr emergency back up power
• Town water and two septic tanks
Outdoor entertaining is a must in this home and will showcase the best of the Territorian lifestyle. Central to each wing of the home is the lap pool with twin shallow ponds at either end. Take a seat in the large outdoor dining room, which sits adjacent to the kitchen and allows a seamless entertaining experience for both hosts and guests. A timber bar with built in fridge including dart board and TV is the perfect addition to the entertaining quarter. On the opposite side of the home, a decked verandah with additional timber top bar overlooks a fire pit in the external garden space.
In addition to the main home, there is a self contained 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom sanctuary set at the back of the property. This semi elevated space includes its own kitchen and laundry, along with an open plan living room and decked front verandah which overlooks the rural acres. This extra space could become a rentable asset, or even guest accommodation.
Surrounded by luxury elements this contemporary family home is filled with innovative craftsmanship, flawless finishes and a unique design which further enhances the appeal of this home.